Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hygiene Freaks

Since hygiene is so high up on the list of worries of the westerners that surround me, it has become politically incorrect to say anything about the excesses that this leads to. Perhaps my fellows in culture will allow for the following comment though. Can the people that wash their hands in public bathrooms please close the fosset afterwards ? The running fosset in public bathrooms is becoming so frequent that I was forced to ponder what was at the origin of this widespread forgetfulness. Transforming myself into a hygiene freak for a second, I immediately came to the conclusion that the reason is that people wash their hands and then go to dry their hands, never to touch the dangerous bacterial environment of the fosset again. I recommend the movie [Safe] (by Todd Haynes) to those who insist on environmental evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment